Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Flowers at Mirador, in Chacala

I was over at Mirador this morning. Mirador is a small rental with six units. It's owned by a local family that has been in Chacala for generations. There are six units, right at the ocean, and two of them have kitchens overlooking the ocean, one from the patio. And a big guest palapa, and lots of flowers, and a stone staircase down to the little dirt Malecon.I was showing John and Sandy, a nice couple from Oregon, one of the lovely rentals at Mirador, when we were stopped by these beautiful flowers. Isreal and Inez/Chata are both great gardeners and Mirador always looks nice, but these flowers are really showstoppers. I think I find new gardens and see new plants every single time I go out walking around town. I am so lucky.

No comments: